First-Aid Post for Artsakh Soldiers
At the moment, with the support of the “FREEDOM” foundation, a mobile first-aid post is being equipped and tooled up with modern technologies.
Once the post is ready, it will be sent to the Artsakh border to provide medical assistance to the soldiers fighting in the front line.
To implement the project, the following medical supplies are extremely necessary:
- Analgesic – antipyretic drugs (double strong action)
- Medical harness
- Iodine, surgical spirit (rubbing alcohol)
- Surgical ligature, sterile bandage, cotton
- Antibacterial adhesive plaster
- Antibiotics and antibacterial drugs for general use
- Corvalol, valerian
To help, contact us below with your name and phone number. These supplies are extremely important at this crucial moment. Let’s help save the health and life of our brave soldiers!