The “FREEDOM” Foundation for Charity and Support was established in Stepanakert, the capital of the Artsakh Republic, in 2011. On April 1, 2011, by the decision of the founder, Samvel Artur Galstyan, according to the decision of the State Register of Staff of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Artsakh on April 12, 2011.
Since its inception, the FREEDOM Foundation has implemented a number of charitable projects, with the main goal of supporting the Artsakh Army and the prosperity of people.
The goals of the “FREEDOM” Foundation for Charity and Support are:
- Establishment of a new generation educational innovation model for the reproduction of the nation’s worthy gene pool,
- Deepening the role of moral, cultural and ethical values in the educational process,
- Pay attention to the improvement of orphanages, schools, especially in the villages,
- Close cooperation and joint efforts with state, local and non-governmental organizations of Artsakh to address issues related to improving the quality of education and reforms,
- Close cooperation and joint efforts with state, local and non-governmental organizations of the Republic of Artsakh to address issues related to improving the quality of education and reforms,
- Planned funding of planned programs,
- Satisfying the demand of the society with highly qualified specialists,
- Cooperation with foreign partners for the purpose of gaining experience,
- Humanities, transparency, development of an education system based on the principles of democracy to meet the needs of students’ intellectual, cultural and moral development,
- Organizing leisure and entertainment for vulnerable children,
- Establishment of pensions and cash benefits for children and students for vulnerable families,
- Supporting the creation of information resources that contribute to the development of education,
- publicity activities in the fields of education,
- organizing and conducting presentations,
- Organizing and financing various free programs for servicemen,
- Financing the development of programs for the provision of free medical services to citizens,
- Financing of business projects submitted by individual entrepreneurs and companies,
- Implementation of other charitable programs.